Friday, August 19, 2011

Lonely traveller...

What's in a name? Well, everything! Especially when u hear the name of a place you've travelled to, your mind immediately recollects the three most essential features of the place...the sounds, the smell & the colors! In my case I've always considered myself one of those lucky people who have travelled a mixture of places quite early in life. But the most important point for which I am writing this blog is to share my experiences of traveling to these awesome places spread out in 3 continents all ALONE.
The primary reason of my traveling anywhere sans a few family vacations (domestic) & quite few Umrah pilgrimages including a Haj with my wife have been on company business. Now the fun part when you travel on business is that there is always local support and guidance to anywhere you travel. This makes a world of difference when you are traveling alone in terms of time management as the locals know most of the 'must watch', 'must eat' etc places, which helps a great deal in saving your precious time and foreign exchange.
My travel blog would be in my taste scattered with my experience in different places I've been to in different stages of my life but I would like to divide it into my first trips, my most exotic trips & then the most exclusive my south African sojourns! Well as much as I will try I will not be able to keep them in order as to put it plainly, I'm not a great storyteller and I blog from my phone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Chennai, India

1 comment:

  1. I always consider people who travel on work to be the most luckiest of the lot. There is so much that one can do while traveling and then you get loads of stuff to blog about.

    Looking forward to your travel blog. Best of luck with that. Waiting with anticipation,

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete